Are you experiencing pain in your feet or are you looking for foot care specialists and helpful advice on how to stay mobile? Then you should talk to a friendly podiatrist at Plympton Podiatry Centre. Our podiatrists are dedicated to providing the best possible care for our clients and will employ evidence-based techniques to get you back on your feet quickly!
Our welcoming team is dedicated to your feet’s well-being. We have four experienced podiatrists and three lovely receptionists working at our centre, who’ll all look after you. We can treat people of all ages including children, adults, and the elderly.
Plympton Podiatry Centre is locally owned and operated and we’ve been offering our professional foot care services in Adelaide for over 21 years.
Some of the podiatric services and products we specialise in include:
- PACTmed therapy to treat fungal nails
- General and diabetic foot care
- Postural assessment and gait analysis
- Foot orthoses(soft and rigid orthotic therapy)
- Nail surgery
- Foot mobilisation therapy and dry needling
- Home visits available to those who qualify
- WE are also preferred providers for BUPA, MEDIBANK and HCF health funds.